Is the furnace even working?
“Hey, I’m freezing in here. Is the furnace even working?”
Oh, wow. Here we go again. On the first cool day this winter, we received WAY too many calls from homeowners having problems just like this one. Interestingly enough…
This common scene is also totally avoidable. They could’ve called us this fall, or even easier joined our Monument Club so they don’t have to worry about remembering to have their furnace and looked at before winter sets in.
But, unfortunately many homeowners do not do this and assume their furnace is just fine. However, as you know, winter has hit and with it the temperatures and the snow is falling faster than ever. Luckily, we have a special offer we are providing to homeowners who still want to make sure their furnaces are working and their home is being heated properly and efficiently.
Now, before you say, “I’m not freezing and my furnace is working just fine!” check this out:
We are now offering homeowners in Utah and Salt Lake County a Free Heating Home Comfort Analysis – a $79 Value!
When you schedule your analysis, our expert technicians will:
- Perform a computerized load calculation to make sure that your system is sized properly for your home
- Diagnose why there are hot and cold spots in your home
- CFM readings in air vents to make sure there is proper air flow
- Inspect the sizing of the ductwork to make sure that your system is working at peak efficiency and not overworking
- Inspect flu for proper ventilation
- Evaluate current heating system for efficiency
- Offer additional tips to save money on utilities
- Diagnose the air quality in your home or business, offer solutions