Is your Home Connected?
Is Your Home Connected?
We are so fortunate to live in a time where we have the technology and ability to automate our homes. But it can be a pain to control your devices when they each have a different app that you must log into. Wouldn’t it be nice to have it all connected on one system that you can access and control directly from your smart phone, anywhere?
Well now you can have that and more with the NEW Western Connected Home App!
Benefits of a Western Connected Home
- Whole home control at your fingertips through one dedicated app for your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Security cameras and sensors allow you to monitor the comings and goings of guests and alert you when suspicious activity is detected.
- Customizable alerts help families with young children or elderly relatives enjoy added peace of mind knowing that they’re safe.
- Voice commands can greatly improve the quality of life for disabled or elderly family members.
- Increased home efficiency means you save money on utilities each month. Smart thermostats alone save the average household 10%-30% each month on their energy bill.
- Future proof platform ensures that adding additional components is always easy.
- Friendly, professional installation makes setup quick and easy.
- Devices include an interactive panel, motion and contact sensors, fire alarms, smoke alarms, leak detectors, doorbell cameras, in home cameras, atomistic door locks and much, much more!
Western Heating & Air Conditioning has been helping customers experience a whole new level of comfort for over 20 years. Let us help you experience a peace of mind and convenience with a connected home.